BREVARD ZOO VISITOR GUIDELINES
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Zoo, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
NEW ZOO HOURS FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
TICKETING REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
Both members and non-members must reserve tickets online prior to visiting. Member reservations are FREE.
RESERVE YOUR TIME
- A reservation is needed for each member of your party three years of age and older
- You may choose between morning entry (9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon entry (12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and arrive at any time during your three-hour window. You may stay for as long as you would like until the Zoo closes at 5 p.m. Members with morning entry may arrive beginning at 9 a.m.
- Upon purchasing tickets, non-members will receive an email with a link to register their tickets. We recommend capturing a screenshot of each barcode prior to arrival in case connectivity issues arise.
- Upon reserving an entry time, members will be emailed a receipt. This email, your membership card and matching photo ID(s) are required for Zoo entry.
- If you are seeking discounted admission for military or a reciprocal membership, purchase a full-price ticket online to reserve your spot and visit guest services upon arrival for reimbursement. Remember to bring your military ID or membership card with matching photo ID for all named adults.
Guest services and member services are operating at a limited capacity to assist with ticketing and membership issues only. You must purchase or reserve your tickets online prior to your visit.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks in the Zoo. We strongly recommend that guests who are not fully vaccinated bring a mask to wear indoors and when social distancing is not possible outdoors.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- If you arrive before your scheduled entrance time, your party will have to wait to enter the Zoo. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the Zoo.
- Food is available for purchase at Nourish 321 between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. If you’d like, you can place an order online and avoid standing in line.
- Paws On water play is open. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area and playtime may be limited to 30 minutes.
- The Petting Zone is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We respectfully ask you not to touch the animals. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area.
- The Wildlife Detective Training Academy is temporarily closed
Thank you for your continued patience and support!
Brevard Zoo is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services (www.800HELPFLA.COM) by calling 1-800-HELP-FLA toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.