BREVARD ZOO VISITOR GUIDELINES
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Zoo, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
NEW ZOO HOURS FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
TICKETING REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
Timed-entry reservations are not required for members. Be prepared to present your membership card and matching photo ID(s) for Zoo entry.
Non-members must reserve tickets online prior to visiting.
RESERVE YOUR TIME
- A reservation is needed for each member of your party three years of age and older
- You may choose between morning entry (9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon entry (12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and arrive at any time during your three-hour window. You may stay for as long as you would like until the Zoo closes at 5 p.m.
- Upon purchasing tickets, you will receive an email with a link to register your tickets. We recommend capturing a screenshot of each barcode prior to arrival in case connectivity issues arise.
- If you are seeking discounted admission for military or a reciprocal membership, purchase a full-price ticket online to reserve your spot and visit guest services upon arrival for reimbursement. Remember to bring your military ID or membership card with matching photo ID for all named adults.
Guest services and member services are operating at a limited capacity to assist with ticketing and membership issues only. You must purchase or reserve your tickets online prior to your visit.
The Zoo is primarily an outdoor experience, and masks are not required. However, we strongly recommend all guests bring a mask to wear in indoor areas (such as restrooms, administration and our retail store) and, if unvaccinated, in outdoor areas when social distancing is not possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- If you arrive before your scheduled entrance time, your party will have to wait to enter the Zoo. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the Zoo.
- Food is available for purchase at Nourish 321 between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. If you’d like, you can place an order online and avoid standing in line.
- Paws On water play is open. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area and playtime may be limited to 30 minutes.
- The Petting Zone is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We respectfully ask you not to touch the animals. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area.
- The Wildlife Detective Training Academy is permanently closed.
Thank you for your continued patience and support!
Brevard Zoo is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services (www.800HELPFLA.COM) by calling 1-800-HELP-FLA toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.