SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5 | 7 – 11 PM
Our annual music festival is SOLD OUT for 2022! Stay tuned for news about Jazzoo 2023.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETHOLDERS
- Parking for General Admission holders is located offsite at Viera Walmart, located at 8500 N. Wickham Road. Please park towards the west end of the Walmart parking lot where a shuttle service will be available to take you to and from the event.
- Admission to Jazzoo begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Shuttle service will begin loading at the Viera Walmart by 6:30 p.m.
- Be prepared to show your mobile or printed ticket before getting on the shuttle.
- The shuttle will bring you to the front of the Zoo where your entrance will be.
- You must present your tickets at the gate to gain entry to the event.
- You may also use taxi, Uber, Lyft or another drop-off option. However, entry to the Zoo access road does not begin until 7:00 p.m. Ride Share drop off/pick up is at the front main entrance to the Zoo on the south end.
This year’s performers include New Orleans Cajun pop sensation Amanda Shaw, Brown Bag Brass Band, Carl Lewis, David Posso Duo, DJ Yves, Jay Dibella, Jeff Bynum, The Katz Downstairs, LUVU and Trevor Dreher Trio.
Tickets are all-inclusive: ALL the music, ALL the beverages, ALL the food, all night long! Guests must be age 21+ with a valid ID. Jazzoo is a rain-or-shine event and tickets are non-refundable.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available; view the sponsor packet. Please contact Bri Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org.