BREVARD ZOO VISITOR GUIDELINES
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Zoo, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
NEW ZOO HOURS FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 3:30 p.m.
TICKETING REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
Both members and non-members must reserve tickets online prior to visiting. Member reservations are FREE.
RESERVE YOUR TIME
- A reservation is needed for each member of your party three years of age and older
- Tickets times available are 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. Members’ morning tickets are 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Your party can arrive anytime during the three-hour window and can stay as long as you like until closing.
- Upon purchasing tickets, non-members will receive an email with a link to register their tickets. We recommend capturing a screenshot of each barcode prior to arrival in case connectivity issues arise.
- Upon reserving an entry time, members will be emailed a receipt. This email, your membership card and matching photo ID(s) are required for Zoo entry.
- For those seeking discounted admission for military or reciprocal membership, please purchase a full price ticket online to secure your spot and the Zoo will reimburse your discount when you arrive. When purchasing, see general admission package for further details.
Guest Services and Member Services will be operating at a limited capacity to assist with ticketing and membership issues only. You must purchase or reserve your tickets online prior to your visit.
Following the CDC guidelines that were announced May 13, 2021, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks in the Zoo. We strongly recommend that guests who are not fully vaccinated bring a mask with them to use when indoors and when social distancing outside is unachievable
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- If you arrive before your scheduled entrance time, your party will have to wait to enter the Zoo. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the Zoo.
- Food is available for purchase at Nourish 321 between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. If you’d like, you can place an order online and avoid standing in line.
- Paws On water play is open. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area and playtime may be limited to 30 minutes.
- The Petting Zone is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We respectfully ask you not to touch the animals. If the Zoo is busy, you may have to wait to enter this area.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED OR UNAVAILABLE?
- Wildlife Detective Training Academy
We want to thank you, our community, for your patience and support.
Brevard Zoo is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services (www.800HELPFLA.COM) by calling 1-800-HELP-FLA toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.